Please take a moment to read this post first, i.e. "A Different Perspective," before diving into this blog. Your comments, suggestions and participation are greatly appreciated.

Please take a look at Notable Quotes, enjoy.

Please take a look at the bibliography if you do not see a proper reference to a post.

Warning, Caveat and Note: The postings on this blog are my interpretation of readings, studies and experiences therefore errors and omissions are mine and mine alone. The content surrounding the extracts of books, see bibliography on this blog site, are also mine and mine alone therefore errors and omissions are also mine and mine alone and therefore why I highly recommended one read, study, research and fact find the material for clarity. My effort here is self-clarity toward a fuller understanding of the subject matter. See the bibliography for information on the books.


Note: I will endevor to provide a bibliography and italicize any direct quotes from the materials I use for this blog. If there are mistakes, errors, and/or omissions, I take full responsibility for them as they are mine and mine alone. If you find any mistakes, errors, and/or omissions please comment and let me know along with the correct information and/or sources.


“All I say is by way of discourse, and nothing by way of advice. I should not speak so boldly if it were my due to be believed.” - Montaigne

Hey, Attention on Deck!

Hey, NOTHING here is PERSONAL, get over it - Teach Me and I will Learn!


Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Life is like a box of chocolates


Life really is just a matter of chance as can be symbolized by the opening scenes in the movie "Forrest Gump." I have always felt over the years that I had control of the things I did and the things that happened in my life only to discover at age sixty I had absolutely no control over events and paths my life has taken.



I say events and paths I have taken but I really mean the events in life that influenced my path in life. Like the feather I was blown about here and there by circumstances and events that are affected by my environment and the people within that environment. I guess it is a bit like the discovery of the "one thing" of life that we all need to understand and this is it.

If I were to actually take control of my life then there are decisions I have made and decisions I will have presented to me that I need to take to heart and go with my heart. Then again, what is to say that the control of my heart doesn't reside elsewhere than in my hands.

Pooh kind of reminds me of Forrest in this graphic. 

No comments: