Warning, Caveat and Note: The postings on this blog are my interpretation of readings, studies and experiences therefore errors and omissions are mine and mine alone. The content surrounding the extracts of books, see bibliography on this blog site, are also mine and mine alone therefore errors and omissions are also mine and mine alone and therefore why I highly recommended one read, study, research and fact find the material for clarity. My effort here is self-clarity toward a fuller understanding of the subject matter. See the bibliography for information on the books.
Note: I will endevor to provide a bibliography and italicize any direct quotes from the materials I use for this blog. If there are mistakes, errors, and/or omissions, I take full responsibility for them as they are mine and mine alone. If you find any mistakes, errors, and/or omissions please comment and let me know along with the correct information and/or sources.
“All I say is by way of discourse, and nothing by way of advice. I should not speak so boldly if it were my due to be believed.” - Montaigne
Monday, January 15, 2018
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Monday, October 9, 2017
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Monday, July 3, 2017
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Sunday, June 25, 2017
- A strong foundation in fundamental principles with a bit more emphasis on physiokinetic’s.
- A strong foundation on knowing, understanding and applying principles based multiple methodologies and appropriate force levels.
- A strong foundation of a system rather than a goal oriented technique based set of memorized applications.
- A strong foundation of a philosophy representative of a cultural belief system driven by the needs and conditions of the self, family and especially of a social entity.
- A strong foundation of understanding of concepts such as the OODA process including especially the, “Data-mining, analysis, hypothesis and synthesis toward your system.”
- A strong foundation of health, fitness, intestinal fortitude, honor, attitude and application of your system.
- A strong foundation of training, practices and applications of your system based on karate and martial arts, etc.
- A strong foundation of understanding of self-defense, defenses.
- A strong foundation of understanding of articulation of defenses in self-defense.