- A strong foundation in fundamental principles with a bit more emphasis on physiokinetics.
- A strong foundation on knowing, understanding and applying principles based multiple methodologies and appropriate force levels.
- A strong foundation of a system rather than a goal oriented technique based set of memorized applications.
- A strong foundation of a philosophy representative of a cultural belief system driven by the needs and conditions of the self, family and especially of a social entity.
- A strong foundation of understanding of concepts such as the OODA process including especially the, “Data-mining, analysis, hypothesis and synthesis toward your system.”
- A strong foundation of health, fitness, intestinal fortitude, honor, attitude and application of your system.
- A strong foundation of training, practices and applications of your system based on karate and martial arts, etc.
|Click to see larger view.|