Please take a moment to read this post first, i.e. "A Different Perspective," before diving into this blog. Your comments, suggestions and participation are greatly appreciated.

Please take a look at Notable Quotes, enjoy.

Please take a look at the bibliography if you do not see a proper reference to a post.

Warning, Caveat and Note: The postings on this blog are my interpretation of readings, studies and experiences therefore errors and omissions are mine and mine alone. The content surrounding the extracts of books, see bibliography on this blog site, are also mine and mine alone therefore errors and omissions are also mine and mine alone and therefore why I highly recommended one read, study, research and fact find the material for clarity. My effort here is self-clarity toward a fuller understanding of the subject matter. See the bibliography for information on the books.


Note: I will endevor to provide a bibliography and italicize any direct quotes from the materials I use for this blog. If there are mistakes, errors, and/or omissions, I take full responsibility for them as they are mine and mine alone. If you find any mistakes, errors, and/or omissions please comment and let me know along with the correct information and/or sources.


“All I say is by way of discourse, and nothing by way of advice. I should not speak so boldly if it were my due to be believed.” - Montaigne

Hey, Attention on Deck!

Hey, NOTHING here is PERSONAL, get over it - Teach Me and I will Learn!


Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Missed it by this much [———]

There is this moment, it comes but once in a lifetime for each of us and when it comes you have to reach out and grasp it tight and close or it simply dissipates like a fine must from the first hot rays of a morning sun rise. The universe can only hold out such moments to a few who will succeed in grasping the misty threads the moment presents even tho presented to every living being but that is the nature and law that is the universe. I had one of those moments and by the time I perceived something unique I saw the first sunlight sneak over the horizon to warm my face - I had missed it and didn’t come to that realization until this moment some forth plus years later. I have no regrets for my life was still filled with honor and service but that one moment from no forward for what ever years left to my life will haunt me a bit from time to time - a normal human existence.

I have gone above and beyond the norm form most sheep but just not to the level of the sheepdog or even the shepherd. I feel now that to grasp the proverbial golden ring of life one must act instinctively when it presents itself so that the hold is solid and prevents the moment from turning to mist and flutters away on the warming breeze brought by the rising sun. I know I missed it and I long to feel that connection so I hope and I pray that in some future existence when the moment comes back around to full circle that I act and then in remembrance years past hold to the honor and privilege of grasping the ring and taking it to greater service and honor of self, the tribe and to society or humanity. 


I can now recognize those who have found that moment and taken it to its destiny and I can smile and feel the comradeship that would have come and will reach its apex next life. I am glad, proud and feel grateful for those who acted at their moment to safeguard and survive in service to honor themselves, their clan and humanity itself. 

No comments: